Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

This weekend past, I had one of the best weekends I've had in a while.
Usually, I spend most of Saturday on the couch, watching bad Netflix and drinking tea.
But we decided it was time to go out and about for the weekend.

Saturday we spent a good portion of the afternoon wandering around New Haven, drinking bubble tea and getting new books at The Book Trader.

Sunday was a home cooking day. Soft pretzels,  chili, homemade pizza. So many yummy things! Here are what photographs I took.


Fried Chicken dumplings and coconut bubble tea at York Street Noodle House.

Wall of fiction at The Book Trader, Chapel Street.

The 2nd book in The Hunger Games and my favorite pilsner, Bavik, at Rudy's.

Jake looking at a display at Ikea. I love the HUGE wine rack on the right.

Love this display.

Sunday morning, first time using the new coffee press! Delicious. 

Onions caramelizing in butter for BBQ Chicken Pizza!


Pot roast cooking away in the crock pot. 

Shredded BBQ chicken. Oh. Man.

Homemade soft pretzels! So easy and worth doing. Find the recipe HERE.

Alright my lovelies, have a great Monday!! I'm going to find a new craft this week, I'm feeling a little bit neglected creatively. It's time to feed the craft monster! So keep your eyes out!



2 comments:

  1. I never knew how many things we actually do, until I started reading you blog babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE caramelized Onions ... that is all.

    ReplyDelete