Wednesday, April 18, 2012

7 Questions #2!

It's that time again!!!!

Gentri Lee posted her 7 questions again!
I'm really enjoying these because it gives me a chance to let you (the reader) get to know me better and I get to know myself!

So lets start with a picture:


I saw this on the side of a building in SoHo. So awesome huh?!

Lets start the questions!

1. What is your favorite App? (even if you don't have a smart phone I'm sure you've played around with someone else's)
I love all my camera apps. I don't have a professional camera to take pictures with but I love playing with the different effects...plus the camera on my phone is so much more convenient then toting a big camera around...ah, technology!

2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot- what is it? (don't think- just say!)
Curtain Up. I'm currently working on rewriting Othello for a summer play and I've been writing a lot of stage direction the pat two days...so it's stuck in ma brain!

3. You are given the choice between laughing at everything- always, or never being able to laugh again. Which would you choose?
Oh my gosh, laughing at everything please! I can't imagine a world where I can't laugh...

4. What natural disaster scares you the most? (tornado, hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc)
Right now it's tornados...I'm moving to Kansas in a few weeks and I've become addicted to STORM CHASERS...and that was a BAD IDEA!

5. What time do you wake up each day? What time do you go to sleep?
My first alarm goes off at 6:20am every morning. I usually am up by 7 :) I go to bed between 11 and 1 am!

6. (question courtesy of Katie) Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
My daddy is Tim. While I was growing up, he was a paint contractor but recently he's been getting more and more into farming!! I'm so excited to see where he goes with it!

7. What's the craziest dream you've ever had? (like an actual dream- while you were sleeping)
I can never remember fully what dreams are about these days BUT I know lately I've been having some ridic dreasm! I know I've had a Harry Potter dream AND a Hunger Games dream! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I also would rather laugh all the time and at everything and anything than not laugh at all. I agree about the photo apps. I don't have a smart phone either and often use my bfs to take pics. Instagram is awesome!

    http://thelilacdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete