Saturday, April 28, 2012

InstaAWESOME!

So as many Android users will agree,
I'm addicted to Instagram. 
So here are my shots from the past week!

Bella's Cafe: Brunch with the fam!
Latte.
Crunchy Chicken Breakfast Burrito w/2 eggs.

Fried goat cheese...my new favorite!

Sage sausage, apple and chipotle gouda stuffed chicken and roasted potatoes. Yeah. It's that good.

Shopping on Chapel Street.

Happy Hour.

Allagash Triple is way too good.

Fried pickles are my favorite.

Cigars and jazz at Owl Shop.

Button ups and sweaters. Going to work.


Alright, I feel like I've caught up now :)
Today I'm working on rewriting Othello for a summer kids program and a Mother's Present for you-know-who ;)

Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun week, I like Chapel St photo. Looks like something I would buy :)
    Happy Weekend.

    {Shauna}
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are we not insta-friends?!!?!?! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you ate a lot of yummy food this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a old out of date phone and you've really inspired me to step my game up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. k why on earth arent we insta friends!?? haha isnt it the greatest! love it along with all of your adorable pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete