Wednesday, May 16, 2012

7 Questions #5

I secretly love Wednesdays.
It's half way to the weekend, yo!
And today marks my last day for Americorps.
WEEE!
I thought this day would never come :)

In honor of today, I shall answer 7 random questions about myself!
Courtesy of Gentri Lee.
This is what I need right now, BTW.



1. Are you a thrift shopper?
I pretend to be. I love thrift shopping but don't go enough!

2. You just had a very bad dream, what do you do?
I usually snuggle closer to Jacob. Or check Facebook haha

3. What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
I love chocolate. So usually anything chocolatey :)

4. What do you do with your money? (spend it, save it, invest it, bury it, etc)
I love saving it into huge amounts then spending it all at once. There's just something about saving money that I love...but I love shopping too...

5. What was the last quote or statement you heard that really hit you?
It's been a while since that's happened...hmm..

6. What do you do when you're driving alone? (ex: dance, sing, listen to talk radio, etc)
Sing a lot...dancing sometimes...Sometimes I pretend I'm really bad ass, too...

7. Did you watch the premier of Bachelorette? If so, who was your favorite bachelor? 
I did not...

What are some of your answers??

2 comments:

  1. 1. I am when it comes to furniture but that's about it!
    2. lay in bed freaking out till I fall back asleep lol
    3.Choc Chip Cookie Dough!
    4. spend it. all of it. Ridiculously fast lol
    5. If your dreams aren't scaring you they aren't big enough
    6. sing alot lol
    7. um no, i don't like the B.

    This was so fun! Thanks for sharing! And for telling me it was Wednesday, I literally had no idea and it's 6 pm here lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love chocolate ice cream! Nothing is better than chocolate :)

    http://thelilacdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete