Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pimp My Ride!


It's a lovely 74 degrees here in New Haven today...
...and yes, I'm still inside...
But we're heading to the Farmer's Market soon and I'm excited.
It opened last week, finally, and I want to get some goodies!!

As some of you know, I love riding bikes!
I have a bike but I lost Jake lost the keys so it's been 
about 5 months since I've ridden it.
Boo.

But if I did have my bike to ride, here are a few items I'd pimp it out with!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

Do you have a bike?
If so, what accessory would you pimp it out with?







6 comments:

  1. I have a cute little bell that says I love my bike:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, these are some cool bikes...!!! If only I could bike in my city....!:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable post. I love the satchel and baskets and such. So much fun. My bike is sadly not pimped at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not have a bike, but oh do I adore bikes. I really must get one. and a red bell is a must. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You probably already figured that I love bikes. I ride mine as much as possible and would love in add a basket to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute ideas... Love the bikes:)

    ReplyDelete