Thursday, June 14, 2012

30 Days: Day One.

So, I've decided to participate in a 30 day challenge. 
Learn more about it over on my 30 Day's page.

With that, I think it's time to start!

DAY ONE: A PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND 15 FACTS.

Hmm...Okay, here's the picture!


Me and my seester at her Bridal Shower, July 2011.

Now 15 facts about myself:

1. I love drinking tea. And coffee. I cannot deicide which is better.
2. I have never had a bad night with tequila. But I have with rum.
3. I'm addicted to Rom Coms.
4. I hate feet.
5. I love making lists. But when I cross something off the list, I have to rewrite it. I can't stand the messy look.
6. I love short hair but am too afraid to cut mine.
7. I love cheese.
8. I would love to live in the 1960's.
9. I do not like country music but want cowboy boots.
10. I love pictures.
11. My favorite movies include: Moulin Rouge, Romeo and Juliet and Step Bros.
12. I prefer black ink pens over blue ink.
13. My middle name is Lily and I like it.
14. I like post-its.
15. I like 7-Up.


2 comments:

  1. My bad nights are usually vodka. We have so much in common though! I'm glad you're doing this, hopefully you don't get as ready to end it as I am! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like country but I own cowboy boots:)

    ReplyDelete