Tuesday, June 26, 2012

30 Days: Day Ten.

DAY TEN: BULLET POINT YOUR DAY OR WEEK.


Today looks something like this:
(1.) Clean up apartment for viewing. Check!

(2.) Run to the store to get more hair bands. Check!
(I want to make some t-shirt head bands :) Tutorial to come once I have a few made!)

(3.) Laundry. It's only half done :)

(4.) Catch up with 181 blogs. Check!

(5.) Find a recipe for dinner.

(6.) Post blog for today. Almost done!

(7.) Reorganize blog binder.

(8.) Work on t-shirt head bands.

(9.) Start making more paper roses.

(10.) Make popsicles. 
(I bought a mold and I'm excited!

(11.) Shower.

(12.) Go through magazine rack and cut out pictures 
I keep meaning to cut out.

That's all I can think up right now...
Trying not to overload my day and all :)

Can't wait to finish that DIY!
These headbands are great!

1 comment: