Wednesday, July 11, 2012

30 Days: Day 21.

DAY TWENTY ONE: WHAT IS SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY?

Alright, I thought I wouldn't be posting today BUT since there are three men packing away my life and I'm not even aloud to help...I need something to do. I'm such a control freak that I'm terrified they're going mess something up! 

Wanna know something cliche that makes me so happy?? Rom Coms. I love romantic comedies. They make me so happy.

Rom Coms

I have a very, very active imagination. On top of that, I've always been something of a romantic. Whenever I'm feeling down or sad or even blissfully happy, I love watching a romantic comedy unfold. Before I found myself in a wonderful relationship, I idolized rom coms because it was everything I wanted to have. Watching women "just like you" fall in love, go on adventures and end up super happy, I mean who doesn't want that?!

Rom coms are a way for my heart to be happy without anyone knowing it. I love watching them on Tuesday's when Jacob is at work (except now I have to mix up my schedule since his wok schedule is changing, boo). The only way he would know I was watching them is by our "recently watched" on Netflix, hee hee. Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!





1 comment:

  1. I love Rom Coms, too! :P Yes, it's a girl thing, I agree. Fresh home-made popcorn, a movie, and you're in planet love! :-)

    ReplyDelete