Wednesday, July 18, 2012

30 Days: Day Twenty Six.

DAY TWENY SIX: WEIRD THINGS I LIKE.

Oh man, this is going to be fun!! There are so many things that I like that Jake says is weird...well not a lot but it's still funny!

Pickles.

Pickles. No, it's not weird to like pickles but it's weird to like them as much as I do. I will full up drink the juice from the friggin JAR! I love them so! Whenever we go to Quizno's I always take advantage of their free pickle bar. I could eat them all day. In fact, I want one now!

I honestly couldn't think of other weird things that I like until this moment. It's a day later, I started this yesterday at work.

I like, no I LOVE, when I'm done with the gym and I go to get in the shower and realize that I need to wash my gym clothes NOW, meaning, I am one smelly gym goer! To me, that proves that I worked out hard, ya know?? The sweatier and smellier I am, the happier I am...overall, I'm like cheese. If I smell, I'm good!



1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I agree about sweaty gym clothes. A better workout = sweat :)

    ReplyDelete