Sunday, July 15, 2012

Magazine Hunting.

One of my favorite things about summer is traveling. One of my favorite things about traveling (and actually summer as well) is the one chance in the year that it's okay to buy trashy magazines!!

I love getting a new magazine and looking through it, picking out outfits, cool purchases and make up ideas that I would usually not look into. It's fun to dream, right?!

Well I actually have a subscription to Redbook (thanks to Jacob's company...) so I get to indulge every month! But I saved my new issue for the plane ride to Toronto. They have this cool section that's called 50 Under 50 that I'm totally addicted to. So on the plane, I picked out the items I'm actually interested in looking into! Here's what I found:


I first liked this black and white striped skirt from Mandee for $19.99. Sadly, it doesn't look like they have online shopping so I'll have to wait till I'm back in the States to find a store! If it's near you, go check it out and let me know!



Ironically, the second thing I liked were these belts from Mandee as well. And guess what, $5 each! Man I wish there was a Mandee store near me! Good find, Redbook!

Raspberry.

What a great addition to a summer wardrobe!!! This raspberry dress is from Forever 21 and is on my must-have list, especially since it's only $19.80! Steal!


I loved these earrings by Sophia Vergara. Purple is my new black. I love purple and I'm trying really hard to get into gold. I think gold is a really soft color and adds that summer warmth to any outfit. You can find these at K Mart for $9.99!

I had to put all of my handbags into storage when I moved this week so I'm looking to get a few good bags for the year and this caught my eye. Rainbow Shops may be my new favorite site. I mean this bag is only $12.99! I think I may be onto something here! Thanks Redbook!


Let's face it. Nautical is in, baby! And I'm pretty excited about expanding my wardrobe to encompass this look. Maybe starting with this Capelli New York scarf for $9.95? I think yes!

Going with this nautical theme are boat shoes, which have been blowing UP this season I think! I see them everywhere and need to get a pair. I've heard they are really comfortable!!! These go for $17.60 on Go Jane.

Lastly, I saw this shirt that I love! One of the main reasons that I like it, besides that bright fun colors, is that fact that it looks pretty loose. In the summer, I'm a huge fan of loose clothing. It's hot and everyone gets a little sweaty. Tight shirts are a pain!! You can find this little number at Marshall's for $9.99! Steal, again!

What are some of your favorite summer finds??? Are you a magazine hunter or do you go into the trenches??








1 comment: