Friday, July 27, 2012

Voting.

Something you don't know about me...

...I have a bitter past with farmers markets. Yes, yes it's true and, at the ripe old age of almost 24, I've come to terms with it actually. My mother took to running a farmers market a long time ago and since then, I've had a love-hate relationship with the thing.

Not to say that I am not proud of my mother. Because I am. She's worked so, so very hard. 

So I voted for her market this morning, the Oregon City Farmers Market to be exact. If you live in Oregon and you know me, or if you don't I don't know, then g to the site. Click Oregon and type in "Oregon City Farmers Market." 

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear ! The photos are so cool

    Enter on my international giveaway to have a change to win a watch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! thanks for sharing :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go vote for her now!

    Amanda @ weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete