Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Awkwards.

I have literally been up for only 2.5 hours, right? And I've already have 3 almost 4 awkward moments. And almost with the same 2 people...

In light of this whole week being awkward, I thought I'd post about it, hopefully making someone smile!

Chandler dancing is how I feel.

Awkward #1: When you get on the bus and see someone you work with...but you're not sure if he knows who you are...so you do that half wave, half brush your hair...Yup...

Awkward #2: When you stroll into work whistling Justin Bieber...and not even his cool new songs...it was "One Time." Then you pull your headphones out of your phone and, while expecting the embarrassing song playing to turn off like it usually does, it keeps playing...and it's Justin Bieber...aaaaaaawkward.....

Awkward #3: When someone says hi to you at work and you freeze, realized that you aren't invisible after all! But it's not the same person you awkwardly tried to wave to on the bus...

So far those are my awkward moments so far today.

Have you had a moment this week? Please share so I don't feel like such a loser.... 

Lastly, you know what's awkward? The way "awkward" is spelt...

1 comment: