Wednesday, October 3, 2012

7 Questions: #14

It's 7 questions time! Check out Gentri Lee for her answers and link up!
Over the weekend, Jake wore a silly hat....so I mocked him...
with some glasses we found on the sidewalk ahah

1. Who is your celebrity doppelganger?
I've gotten the same three celebrity look-a-likes my entire life. And they are flattering, I think. I always get Anne Hathaway, which I LOVE. Especially when I cut my bangs for the first time. I also get Jennifer Connelly and Molly Shannon, which I love.

2. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?

To live or to visit? I've been to England before, which I guess would technically be the furthest but I live currently in Toronto, Ontario in Canada. So that'd def be the furthest I've ever lived before.

3. Fill in the blank: Fall ______. Sweaters...?


4. Would you rather have arms so long they touched the ground or feet the same length as your legs?

I....am....not....really sure....how to answer.....this ques...tion....I have been asked to amend my answer to this question and I think I came up with a good solution! I would have arms that touched the ground, cause then at least I could cross them and they wouldn't look so strange!

5. What is the first thing you do in the morning?

Put the coffee on. Then I brush my teeth. but must...have...coffee...

6. Apple Cider or Hot Chocolate?

Hot chocolate. I'm not a huge fan of hot apples...I don't like apple pie either..I know, I know I fail as an American....

7. Would you rather start your life over (baby) or jump to the end of it (old-->death)?

Neither! I want to LIVE it day to day!! Haha!!! I honestly, however, can't wait till I'm old and I can look back at my life and remember all the amazing adventures I've had. 

5 comments:

  1. I also do not like cooked apples! I like the goo in the pie- the liquidy cinnamon and the crust. I scoop out the apples to give to my husband to eat, while I devour my crust with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! And I was born & raised in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, technically you are closer in ToOnt than you were in CT but that's just me being picky, which nobody ever expects me to be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! You have to answer. Which would it be?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol love that you couldnt answer the feet or arms question. its kind of weird to picture myself with any of the other.

    ReplyDelete