Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Scattered.

Each night, I sit down and try to write out a post. Something to get me back in the mood, in the mind set of blogging. And each night, I am stunted. I can't seem to come up with anything and I don't know why.
This is my brain on life.
Actually, I think it's because I'm being pulled so thinly. I think my brain is washed out. I'm struggling finishing this train of thought, even. This is why I'm taking a break. I just hope I can pull out of it. I have some good ideas, but I don't have the patience or down time to explore them. I don't remember the last time I was creative or woke up without an alarm.
 
Maybe because I had family visiting, maybe because work is hectic. Something is pulling me apart on the inside. I just hope I can button it all back up.
 
I'll be back, I'm sure :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey no worries, I think i only blogged a few times in all of September. Blogging is supposed to be fun and not a job where you sit down trying to come up with something to write. Take your time and I'll be here when you have something to share :)

    ReplyDelete