Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bulletproof Coffee

My mind is literally fucking losing it's shit right now. 

I am currently as I type drinking my first cup of Bulletproof Coffee. For those who don't know what it is, I won't be it justice, you need to Google that shit. BUT basically, it's French Press brewed coffee from special, clean beans, blended with coconut oil and grass-fed butter, or Ghee. 

This is literally the best cup of coffee I have ever had.
Especially one made at home.
I don't think I'll ever NOT drink it.

Supposedly, it's like crack, according to my boyfriend, and gives you hours of energy. He made his first cup yesterday before pulling a 13 hour work day at the office. When he picked me up after work, I thought he would never stop fucking talking, he was so peppy. So I was a little convinced that I needed to try it. 

So, as of right now, I'm pretty much hooked. Good bye 32 creamers in my burnt Folgers coffee to mask the flavor of gross. Good bye 4 cups of normal coffee before noon to keep my eyelids up. Good bye afternoon crash (I hope). 

I am so jumping on this bandwagon. 

Blending!

Ghee and Coconut Oil

Look how creamy it is!

Butter in coffee? I think so!




No comments:

Post a Comment